There are no Donations in your cart.
Matthew 25 House
Matthew 25 House, located in Port-au-Prince, Haiti, is a house of hospitality established in September, 2005 by The Parish Twinning Program of the Americas (PTPA). It is located in the Delmas 33 area of Port-au-Prince.
The purpose of Matthew 25 House is to provide warm hospitality, comfort and assistance to visiting North Americans involved in the PTPA or other missionary and humanitarian organizations. Located just 15 minutes from the International and local airports, Matthew 25 House provides the following services to its visitors:
- Transportation to and from the airports
- A safe, comfortable environment with 24 hour security
- Breakfast and authentic Haitian dinners: Lunches available at extra cost
- Pleasant hostel style sleeping arrangements (max. 4 to a room), with flush toilets and showers
- Reservations for flights to in-country locations
- Currency Exchange
- Assistance in arranging vehicle rentals
- Assistance in scheduling interpreters
- Satellite e-mail access
- Artisans shop filled with items made in Haiti by local Haitian artists and craftspeople.
Perhaps one of the most valuable experiences for guests of Matthew 25 House is the opportunity to meet people from other twinned parishes and share ideas, projects, and experiences.
The house can accommodate up to 33 people. The room and board is $40.00 US a day. Reservations may be made up to one year in advance, or as little as one day, space permitting.
Matthew 25 House
Current Scheduling Contact: Michelle Curran
Phone - Fixed Cell: (011)(509)(4) 272-9166
Phone-Domond’s Cell: (011)(509)(3) 726-4472
Matthew 25 Hospitality House Address:
#6, Rue A. Martial et Jean-Baptiste
Port-au-Prince, Haiti W.I.
“I assure you, as often as you did it for one of my least ones, you did it for me”